I have been tagged by SugarPlum, so here goes nothin!!
1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?
The Dark Knight (A+)
2. What Book Are You Reading?
I am not reading any books right now but I have been reading the Wall Street Jouranl and NYT daily.
3. Favorite Board Game?
I love Scattegories (though it is not a ‘board’ game) and Scrabble
4. Favorite Magazine?
5. Favorite Smells?
Fresh baked bread, fresh cut grass, light crisp floral scents (not all at the same time)
6. Favorite Sounds?
The oven timer sounding that my goodies are done baking and ready to be eaten
7. Worst Feeling In The World?
Having disappointed someone you care about
8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake?
What day is it??
9. Favorite Fast Food Place?
10. Future Child’s Name?
11. Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money, I’d…go on vacation and pay off debt.”
12. Do You Drive Fast?
The cops think so, ha ha
13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?
14. Storms—Cool or Scary?
15. What Was Your First Car?
Family Station Wagon, soooooooo NOT cool
16. Favorite Drink?
17. Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…
learn a foreign language”
18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?
19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?
20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived.
I plead the fifth, ha ha, very non-impressive I assure you
21. Favorite Sport to Watch?
22. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
She inspires my inner baker with her blog recipes and photos
23. What’s Under Your Bed?
Wicker Baskets with a variety of cards (in case I need to send one: birthday/anniversary/baby, etc)
24. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
I know no different so, probably.
25. Morning Person or Night Owl?
Morning!! Get er up and Get er done!
26. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
27. Favorite Place to Relax?
In a hammock (preferable in a tropical location, ha ha)
28. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Soft Serve Vanilla
29. Of All the People You Have Tagged, Who Is the Most Likely to Respond First?
Whoever reads this first, I guess.
I am now tagging some wonderfull fellow bloggers, Please, Please, PLEASE go to their sites, they have great recipes sure to put a smile on your face!! Promise: