Even though I am traveling, I see that I have been tagged by SweetSavorySouthern. If you have not checked out her blog yet do so NOW! She has some wonderful down home comfort foods that all sound delish!
So here are the Tagging Rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated high school and was working two jobs all summer to save up for college so I could live it up my Freshman year (and that I did! ha ha).
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Finish writing a report for work.
2. Iron my dress pants.
3. Eat at a highly rated restaurant for dinner.
4. Go on a walk down by the river.
5. Watch The Next Food Network Star.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter
2. Fat free chocolate pudding
3. Baby Carrots
4. Fresh Fruit (apples, bananas, strawberries)
5. Warm fresh baked bread (more specifically, my grandma’s)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Donate money to Non-Profit charities and foundations (cancer research, homeless vets, animal shelters, children’s hospitals, etc)
3. Fund a Scholarship Program at my old high school and undergrad college
4. Pay for the education of my sisters
5. By my parents a new house
6. Hire a personal trainer
Places I’ve lived:
1. My parent’s house
2. A Co-ed dorm
3. A small apartment with a femal roommate
4. A Condo
5. A House
Jobs I’ve had:
2. Data Entry Specialist (collge job)
3. Human Resource Assistant
4. Teaching/research Assistant
I am tagging…